The Tango is a small and fast early-game Miner.
The Tango is a cheap Miner that is equipped with two Small Mining Lasers. Its health totals at 1200 and is divided evenly between Hull and Shields (600/600). Its Mining Lasers have a range of 4000 studs. Takes a minimum of 100 seconds to fill up its hold.
The minuscule interior of the Tango consists of a dome that houses the cockpit. Assorted crates and a screen are spread in this cramped room.
- Very low cost.
- New players can use this to make a decent profit.
- Good speed for a Miner.
- If used by a player with a level one Warehouse, it is immune to all damage.
- Explosion Value of 25
- Low health. (1200 total HP).
- Somewhat slow mining speed.
- Limited Cargo and Ore Hold.
- Targeted by Pirates due to the low health pool.
- Make sure to check for any enemies every 30 seconds, either by looking around or on the Minimap.
- Always mine in a peaceful faction to ensure safety from players.
- Always make sure your faction has strong allies.
- Don't mine at the Mega Base during a War.
- When War is declared, quickly turn back to the closest base and despawn.
- Don't mine near Aliens, and dock if one starts coming closer.
- Never mine at War unless your Warehouse is level one.
- If Mining at War, check the Minimap every 30 seconds; however, it can be very foolish to insist on mining during a War.
- Was given a remodel .56?
- .61h1? - Warp Drive added.
- It was one of the first Miners in the game and has existed since .30.
- Brings in about 625 Credits without any Loyalty per run, but can earn up to 1125 Credits.
- There is a type of dance (or dance style) the ship is named after; the Tango.
- Enter code "tango" to get a free Tango (the code will not work if you own a Tango).
- The old Tango Model was modeled after the Venture, a Mining vessel from Eve Online
- Used Tango Imagine on Ships Icon