The Patriotic Hercules is a limited redesign of the old Hercules model.
The Patriotic Hercules was Galaxy's representation of America for adding guns to literally everything, as it used to have 4 Medium Flak Cannons. Different from its predecessor, the Hercules, the Patriotic Hercules carries a bigger Cargo Hold.
The interior is the same as the old Hercules, apart from color changes.
- Higher health than the Hercules.
- Bigger cargo space than Hercules.
- 1500 More total health than the regular Hercules.
- A bit slow.
- Doesn't carry an adequate amount of Cargo Hold to make up for its steep price tag.
- It will make you hunted by Pirates who want to destroy your limited ship.
- Once you lose this ship, it is gone forever.
- Always check your Minimap and avoid War, everyone wants your event ship killed.
- Treat this as a trophy, only spawn it to show off and never spawn it during a war.
- No logged changes.
- 4 Medium Flak Cannons removed in version .71b.
- Was released along with the Patriotic Rorqual.
- Released as a Limited Event ship for the Fourth of July Event 2018 celebration.
- Was the second armed Freighter in the proper Freighter category, with the first being the Constellation.
- Was one of the Event ships that was put back on sale for the Black Friday 2019 sale.