Basic Editing Rules
- Follow the Example Ship Page and Ship Image Guidelines as the format for all ship pages and images.
- Any vandalism will result in a ban.
- Swearing, NSFW content, etc. are NOT allowed on the Wiki whatsoever.
- Keep Trivia, Advantages, etc. about the ship itself and not something about its name or some vague/joke connection. Example: Also, in Egyptian mythology, "Osiris" is the father of "Horus" and "Anubis".
Falcon...Punch!And similar strikethrough joke edits
- DO NOT add false or misleading information. Uncertain information is fine if denoted properly with a question mark.
- DO NOT add redundant pages, categories, templates, unimplemented content, etc. unless approval is given by Wiki staff.
- DO NOT edit others' user pages without obtaining their approval.
- DO NOT rename pages without permission.
- DO NOT exploit edit undo options, mass category creation, etc. to gain wikia badges.
- When updating ship information (remodels, buffs, nerfs, etc.), remember to log the changes under the "Version History" header. Remodels may require creator information to also be updated.
- Please do not include creators of ships in picture captions. There is a place in ship infoboxes for that.
- Please use proper grammar and spelling.
- When editing, use the full names of each ship. (e.g Instead of "Hawk," write "Hawklight").
- No advertising without permission.
- Please keep personal opinions of yours off of pages. Everyone has different opinions about ships.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.